Senior Credit Analyst - Funds
This role would ideally suit a Credit Executive with experience of covering a portfolio that is largely or solely formed of Funds. In this role your portfolio will consist of a diverse group of clients covering UK/European funds.
This role is a critical function within the credit team with responsibility for financial and risk analysis, managing the credit approval process, utilise credit approval authority and elements of client portfolio management.
Other main duties of the role are to be:
- Responsible for the risk management and administration of credit related issues for a portfolio of existing and targeted funds clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of credit proposals for new transactions.
- Complete annual credit reviews in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct research and analysis on the funds industry and the portfolio of funds clients.
- To identify, issues or risks which could potentially have a significantly negative impact on any aspect of business operations, financial position or the level and quality of service provided to customers.
- Monitor client exposures and excesses.
- Assist with portfolio reporting requirements.
- Assist with the smooth running of the team by following up on enquiries and liaising with other bank departments.
Candidates will need experience of Funds Financing transactions including asset based and subscription finance/ capital call. Additionally experience in derivatives hedging for funds and groups of funds.
Candidates will also have held and exercised credit approval authority.
For further details please contact Sean Carr on or mailto: