Senior Manager - Investment Management Audit
A well-known organisation, this business manages multi-asset portfolios (fixed income, equities, real estate, alternatives, cash, derivatives and risk management) and offers investment solutions to institutional and private investors.
As a Senior Audit Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Development of the Audit plan to identify key control deficiencies across front, middle and back office.
- Lead a portfolio of risk-based audit reviews across the asset management business - management of staff, budgets, timelines etc.
- Manage and own multiple relationships with Senior Stakeholders in an advisory capacity.
- Partner with the business to proactively recommend solutions to manage the risk/control framework
Key Experience Desired:
- Relevant accountancy / auditing professional qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIA, PIIA etc.)
- Extensive internal audit experience within the asset / investment management sector
- Comprehensive exposure to relevant products (equities, fixed income etc.)
- Proven audit leadership experience
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet collaborative environment