Receptionist / Admin Assistant in Brighton
We are a dynamic specialist tax firm seeking a new addition to our busy team. We are currently looking to recruit a Receptionist / Admin Assistant to work in our busy Brighton City Centre office.
Now in our sixth year of operation and continuous growth we are a national firm head quartered in central Brighton. This role would suit a career focused candidate that is comfortable in a team whilst who wants to take ownership of their work.
This is a varied role with duties including the following;
- Meet and greet all clients to the building,
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Outgoing phone duties as directed by the accounting team (e.g. confirm client meetings etc).
- Managing post
- Provide administrative support to the tax team (e.g. data entry etc).
- Perform work related errands, as requested.
- Order and maintain company stationery/kitchen supplies.
The idea candidate will have some previous experience working in a professional office environment. They will also be a confident communicator with a good command of the written word.
In a sector where mistakes can be costly, the successful candidate also must be meticulous in nature and have the ability to sense check their own output. Experience with major spread sheet and word processing software packages is vital.
Minimum required qualifications: 5 GCSEs A to C, including Maths and English.
Working hours would be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Based in our central Brighton head office.