My client is looking for a part time Receptionist / Administrator to join their friendly team for 3 months. The client is a very forward thinking company based in Burgess Hill.
This position is Monday - Friday 9:30am - 3:30pm and a free lunch is provided every day!
* Covering the front desk, meeting and greeting visitors
* Dealing with telephone enquiries
* Excellent computer skills are required (Microsoft Office)
* Good letter writing skills
* Postal duties - franking post for collection, distribution between the homes/depts.
* Setting up meeting rooms (preparing refreshments teas/coffees etc)
* Minute taking
* General reception duties
* Assisting the Training Manager collating training materials
* Providing Admin support for the Manager's
The perfect candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
* Previous reception experience
* Good PC skills and some admin experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Well presented
* Organised and efficient
You will have the ability to deal with members of the public in a professional, sensitive and confidential manner, both by telephone and face to face is an essential requirement of the job.
The applicant will need to have excellent literacy and numeracy skills, confidence in IT and be highly organised.
For more information on this role please contact Emily Rudkin on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.