Marketing Assistant, Business Administration Apprentice
MOMENTUM SERVICES LTD are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to be based in their marketing team. The team are dedicated to taking care of passengers aboard the Eurostar. Successful apprentices will be London office based. YOU MUST SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH TO APPLY.
The role entails working in the marketing department.
The key tasks will include:
- Monitor and assess our sales in retails and ancillary sales
- Set up ( food & retails) stand and make sure displays and sales objectives are well communicated
- Assess customers' trends
- Assisting on the animation, communication events related to the sales on board in our bar Buffets (Eurostar trains).
- Working on roadshows and newsletters to update our employees on sales targets and important information that are needed to improve our sales on board. The job requires a great flexibility - working in our office and also working on board our trains or in our business lounges as and when required.
Working week 35hrs per week, 9am-5pm, Mon to Fri Total hours per week:
Weekly wage GBP122.50
Expected apprenticeship duration 16 months
The skills that are required for the role include:
- Attention to detail
- Written, verbal and spoken communication skills.
- Fluency in both French and English.
- The ability to manage your own time and work independently
- The ability to multi task in a busy environment
- Being able to work alongside a team
- A desire to see the job through to the end.
- The ability to think outside the box.
- Goal orientated
- A positive attitude
- Being able to deliver a message concisely.
- Deadline conscious / results driven
You must have Maths and English GCSEs grades A*-C, or equivalent.
It is desirable that applicants have qualifications in both English Language and French, preferably at an A Level standard.
It is also desirable that applicants have a GCSE in ICT at grade C or above, or equivalent.
Future prospects At the end of the apprenticeship it expected that a full time, permanent job will be available depending upon the success of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider The benefits include: Zone 1 to 2 oyster card reimbursement on valid receipt A meal allowance GBP6.50 per day. You must speak fluent French and English to apply for this role.