Operations and Planning Coordinator
Job Title: Operations and Planning Coordinator
Do you have substantial administrative or project experience? Do you have experience and knowledge of general international development environment? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and become part of an international company.
Work with the PS2 Head of Operations and Planning to provide a centralised and coordinated resource to support implementation of the objectives of the PS2 department. This will include managing key PS2 processes and systems, coordinating project design through the PDP process and supporting delivery of discreet department led projects.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation and maintenance of PS2 systems and processes (PDP, SIM, QSAT, ROAR, PEG) to support evidence-based decision making.
- Coordinate design of new projects within the global programme portfolio. Working with PS2 and F&P teams to ensure new projects meet PDP requirements and align with Go/No Go process. Consolidate project and programme data to create written and visual representations of the organisation's portfolio, to assist decision-making and for presentations and reporting.
- Support delivery of the thematic strategies through monitoring and reporting initiatives and ensuring technical information and resources are available and accessible. Work with PS2 functions to determine the best approaches for storing and sharing evidence, learning materials and resources to support project design
- Work collaboratively with the PS2 Directorate and cross-organisational teams to deliver timely, discreet projects that contribute to the delivery of the overarching
Requirements - the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours required:
Knowledge (education and related experience):
- Educated to A- level standard or equivalent.
- Substantial administrative or project experience.
- Experience and knowledge of general international development environment.
Skills (special training or competence):
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Numerate with the ability to work confidently with financial information in Excel to produce data consolidation, graphs and maps.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to travel for up to 4 weeks per year travel to support departmental meetings and support PDAs and programme staff.
ACS are recruiting for an Operations and Planning Coordinator If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Operations and Planning Coordinator please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Operations and Planning Coordinator It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Operations and Planning Coordinator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Operations and Planning Coordinator role you desire.