We have an exciting opportunity for a Reception Supervisor to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
As a Reception Supervisor, you will ensure that the reception team demonstrate the highest standards of guest care and welcome on front desk. You will be responsible for the training and development of the team and will drive them to achieve maximum guest feedback scores and increasing revenue potential as well as managing and motivating your team. You will be required to ensure that all staff within your department are adequately trained and developed in line with company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Reception Supervisor
-to support a smooth flow of the Front Office day-to-day operations
- Assist Front of House Manager in administrative work and strive for achievement of the Company's goals according to the Business Plan and Sofitel Brand Standards
- Provide an attentive welcome for all our guests and excellent quality of service
- Lead the Front Office team, foster team dynamics to ensure that all staff remain focused on meeting guests needs and brand standards
- Deal with any guest concerns promptly and efficiently
- Implement the sales, marketing and rates policies as defined by the Revenue Manager
Skills & Experience required by the Reception Supervisor
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a similar size property, with a good understanding of Front Office operations
- Excellent English Language communication skills and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A smart and professional appearance
- The ability to use their own initiative in challenging situations and under pressurised conditions
- The ability to lead, support and motivate others
- The confidence to deal with guests and fellow ambassadors
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) is essential, and knowledge of Opera/Fidelio (property management system) is preferred
- The flexibility to work various shifts as per business needs
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Reception Supervisor, please click apply now. We'd love to hear from you!