Pier are assisting a busy and successful dental practice in Hove with their search for an experienced and reliable Receptionist.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist or Administrator to progress in a forward thinking, established practice in a busy and productive environment. The Practice is centrally located with free street parking and good transport links if coming from nearby.
- Acting as first point of contact for all clients and service users in a busy Dental practice
- Taking phone calls and messages
- Providing a high level of service via telephone, email and in person
- Booking in dental patients
- Booking rooms and appointments
- Managing diaries
- Liaising with dentists and practitioners
- Ideally demonstrate experience in a similar position
- Have strong communication and written skills
- Ideally have used EXACT - Software of Excellence
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate a good work ethic
This role pays approximately GBP18,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
The hours are: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm 4 days a week, one day working 8am - 5pm or 11am - 8pm. You will work one Saturday a month (paid extra).
If you are interested in this position and have the correct experience, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.