Credit Risk Modelling
The team is driven by ambitious strategic growth plans and industry change with year- on- year growth plans over the next 3 years.
- Participate in quant risk primarily focusing on credit risk
- To assist in report preparation
- To develop strong working relationships with key clients
- Liaising with other business stakeholders on Credit Risk Model changes
- Experience in financial services in a business consulting capacity
- Strong academic background in related degree
- Strong knowledge of credit risk and financial services regulations
- Strong experience using software development environments
The role is offering a starting salary in the range of GBP45,000 - GBP56,000 plus bonus and benefits.