Top Private Equity fund seeks Analyst for Infrastructure team
The client is a large-cap global fund with an extensive track record in investing across the Energy and Infrastructure space. On the back of recent fund raising the team are looking to add an Analyst with M&A experience to their London office.
- Exposure to the full investment life cycle
- Exposure to senior team members
- Steep learning curve and new challenges daily
- Opportunity to be part of a very active team with highly ambitious growth plans
Juniors in the business are offered a high amount of exposure and responsibility across the deals:Analysts will be involved in the sourcing, analysis and asset management of existing assets.
- 2 years of Investment Banking experience from a top tier institution
- Transaction experience within the Energy, Natural Resources or Infrastructure space
- Closed deal experience, preferably on buyside deals
- Excellent financial modeller (this will be tested in the process)
- Given the lean structure of the team a self-starter who is able to work autonomously whilst also being a team player
- A mature and confident individual is important
- Excellent communicator
- A second European language is beneficial