Group Tax Manager
Our client, a growing and highly successful Real Estate company is looking to hire a Tax Professional in London.
After several strategic acquisitions the Company is now growing rapidly hence hiring an in-House Tax Director.
This is a great opportunity for a Group Tax Manager who is looking to develop and utilise their current skillset, knowledge and experience in a vibrant fast paced environment.
Reporting to the CFO, the Group Tax Manager will be an integral member of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for all Fund related tax matters, tax compliance, reporting and advisory matters as well as tax planning and strategic projects. This is a brand new role with plenty of scope to develop and broaden the remit as far as the individual desires. You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced yet hiughly collaborative envrionment.
- Big 4 qualified ACA / CTA
- Real Estate background is a must
- UK corporate tax
- Knowledge of European and US Tax.
- Experience of fund structuring and all tax aspects of the deal cycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills