TV & Media - Graduate Opportunity
TV & Media - Graduate
We are actively looking to secure an enthusiastic and conscientious TV & Media graduates to join Experis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate of TV, Film or Media, looking for an entry level role working with our world leading Communications Client. The main purpose of the role will be to support the high quality audio visual and broadcast solutions to our client's customers, partners and employees.
The successful candidate will be part of a video communications team supporting a conference centre, TV studio, web streaming facilities along with assisting in the maintenance of their extensive range of equipment.
Working alongside experienced engineers and producers, you would need to ensure an excellent level of customer service, whilst remaining motivated and enthusiastic and observant of health and safety requirements both in the office and on site.
- Assist in studio and event centre equipment set up
- Supportive and pro-active attitude during live events and recordings,
- Responsible for the planning and co-ordination of work schedules,
- Supervise the work of technical personnel in the installation, operation and/or maintenance of video/audio systems and equipment,
- Ensure technical quality is at optimum level by supervising team members during production,
- Maintain the clients quality and brand global standards,
- Some travel might be required.
- Ability to multi task, manage and prioritise work load to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, energetic environment,
- Basic IP video streaming skills in order to support shows,
- Demonstrates experiences of live broadcast and/or webcast production,
- Confident in managing event and video engineering crews, along with outside vendors, team members and clients all whilst representing the company brand,
- Ability to receive inputs from customers, producers and directors to render creative solutions for all aspects of technical delivery during a live show or recording,
- Knowledge of broadcast video production equipment, broadcast and production practices, techniques and terminology
- Must possess key skills of communication, organisation, analytical, problem-solving, customer service and time management.
- Must be efficient, methodical and organised in dealing with all aspects of administration,
- Customer service orientated with a can do attitude
- An overall pro-active individual with a willingness to learn new skills
- A creative thinker with a passion for broadcasting and production
- Knowledge of Windows and IOS
- Degree level educated (Broadcast/Film/TV/Media Engineering)
- Up to 1 years experience in the AV/Broadcast industry
- Knowledge/Experience of working with IT Windows & Mac desktop
- Knowledge/Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud