- Flexible Hours
Do you have time to spare and want to make a positive difference to someone's life?
Could you offer our clients support without taking away their dignity?
Home instead are currently recruiting people with BIG hearts and even BIGGER smiles to join our team in Ascot, Bracknell, Camberley, and Wokingham.
Our aim is to help our clients maintain their independence and enjoy living in their own homes. Our work ranges from taking clients out and about, light housework, assisting people with washing and dressing, to medication reminders.
Why work for us?
- Holiday pay
- Paid mileage
- Plenty of time allocated to travel between clients
- All care calls are a minimum of one hour
- Visit regular clients enabling you to build relationships
- 3 day recruitment programme training, shadowing and buddy system
- Support from a dedicated office team
Full UK driving licence and own vehicle are currently an essential requirement.