Residential Property Manager
We are looking for a Property Manager to join our team in a successful Property Management Company based in East London.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee a portfolio of residential property and contribute to the department in achieving its objectives and targets.
The property manager will be working in a fast-paced and demanding environment dealing with landlords, tenants and contractors. You must be a strong, organised individual who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively within a timely manner, all while delivering exceptional levels of customer service. You must be willing to carry out relevant tasks as directed by your line manager to contribute towards the success of the business.
- Liaising with landlords and resolving tenant enquiries and issues
- Arranging contractors to resolve repairs, maintenance and refurbishments
- Manage the deposit release and deposit dispute resolution process
- Book inspections & check outs
- Arrange safety certificates
- Collect and chase rent from tenants.
- Keep the software updated with new data and information
- Work towards targets and deadlines in order to maximise revenue and Service Level Agreements
Experience of managing a portfolio of residential property
-Knowledge of lettings and property management legislation
-Strong time management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
-The ability to work under pressure
-Proven customer service skills
-Strong problem solving skills and be able to work on own initiative
-Working knowledge of a specialised property management software system is also desirable
-Competent knowledge and use of the Microsoft Office suite is essential
-Team player and Organisational skills
-Fast and accurate keyboard skills
-Excellent telephone manner
-Smart in appearance
Working for Victoria Knight will bring other benefits such as training, career development and progression within the organisation. We will offer ARLA training for those that are willing to learn.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development opportunities, we are keen to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are a motivated individual and live within a 7 mile radius of East London.