My client is looking for someone to assist with the control of in-house inventory.
You will need to be able to review and monitor inventory usage to ensure levels are correct to support the business. You will be analysing, reporting and maintaining stock holdings in all global locations.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
* Handling all incoming requests for stock and customer requirements - you need to be able to analyse these to ensure the stock is available.
* Maintain optimum inventory levels
* Co-ordinate with departments to ensure stock is maximised to full potential
* Review, maintain and provide reports to Management
* Manage Asset department inbox
* Assist Asset Manager and undertake other duties as required
I am looking for you to apply if you can demonstrate the following skills:
* Experience gained in an inventory management environment
* Knowledge of purchasing and inventory management processes
* High level of IT skills with comprehensive knowledge of Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
* Experience of data analysis
Please call the office for more information and speak with Charlotte - or apply on line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.