Incident and BC/DR Manager - GBP60K
Incident and BCDR Manager - GBP60K - London - required strong in management of incidents across my clients entire corporation to work for my highly established public sector client
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Incident and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Manager to join my clients wider service management team. You will be responsibility for my clients overall approach to Incident Management at a senior level, managing the Incident and BCDR functions.
To apply you will have experience and be responsible for the following:
- Ongoing existence of and maintenance of incident management approaches across this scope, including all documentation updates.
- Policing adherence to the agreed incident management approaches.
- Briefing senior management including the Chief Operating Officer, CEO and on occasions the Trustee Members regarding high priority incidents, including in crisis situations in the event that these arise.
- Management of trend analysis for incidents/problems.
- Identifying areas of risk or opportunity and reporting these as appropriate.
- Governance and reconcilation of BCDR against contractual obligations.
If you have the above and would like to be responsible for management of operational related incidents raised by team, ensuring appropriate resolution and closure including Business continuity and Disaster Recovery then PLEASE APPLY NOW!