Senior Programme Office Manager
Job Title: Senior Programme Office Manager
Location: London SE1
Salary Range: GBP53,000 - GBP64,000
One of the most well-known London NHS Trusts is currently looking for a Senior Programme Office Manager to join their Capital Development Team.
They are looking for someone who can manage the construction projects within the Estates Strategy and Buildings Improvement Programme.
You will need to be proactive and able to confidently manage the expectations of stakeholders and colleagues. You will have an opportunity to work on a Programme that is valued up to GBP100m with a lot of variety on the Projects.
The Experience Needed
- Master's Degree or Equivalent
- Experience within the NHS or Private Healthcare Sector
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Experience delivering projects and programmes within the public sector
- Experience of working within the Construction Industry would be an added bonus but not entirely essential
- Budget Management experience
This is an 8b position with a salary range of GBP53,000 - GBP64,000 including London Weighting.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Liam Irvine or email.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.