A recognisably renowned architectural firm located in central London has an opening for experienced Construction Planners to join their team. Ideal candidates will be thoroughly proficient in Primavera P6 and must have excellent written and spoken communication skills. Our client is ideally looking for applicants who have a background in either Architecture, Engineering or Construction and knowledge of contract law is highly advantageous.
Upon joining this award winning firm, you will be involved in some of the following responsibilities:
- To produce man-hour calculations required for external bid documents
- To input key info into the main board memo database for later analysis
- To write reports to enable planning and to resource data the be extracted from the accounts management system
- To produce detailed design programmes and comment on and interpret external programmes as required.
- To supervise planning team
Salary will be dependent on experience.
All CV's to be sent to George Neale