Digital Enablement and Operations Manager in Brighton
Purpose of the role:
OneFamily is increasingly operating in the digital environment and this continues to be a focus for the future. You will lead, recommend & deliver the OneFamily digital offering in support of the Business Strategy working closely, driving the Digital Production teams to ensure that the delivery of OneFamily's digital presence supports sales, engagement and service requirements. You will be a champion for Digital Transformation in OneFamily to demonstrate ability to be a Digital Leader.
- Assess and develop the strategies for online presence working closely with the Digital production teams across the business to ensure that the Digital Strategy is successfully delivered and OneFamily's digital presence is increased
- Develop the digital marketing strategy, requirements, and technical specifications for flows and features
- Work alongside the IT Online & Digital Manager to be accountable for UX design and experience for all target audiences
- Optimise customer experience using the digital and UX resources to deliver intuitive user experience
- Work with the Digital IT team to ensure that the current technical platforms and development roadmap support the digital performance levels and objectives
- Be a key stakeholder in the successful delivery of the Digital strategy, acting as the link with the rest of the business
- Work with teams across the business to prioritise, define and implement new digital experiences
- Lead the Digital Enablement and Operations team to focus on delivering a cohesive digital presence to the highest standard embracing new digital technologies and practices
- Manage, support and develop the Digital Enablement and Operations team to develop a highly effective team to deliver the Digital Strategy
- To manage all design, development, testing and delivery of the digital functionality for online presence, ensuring strong functionality and optimisation
- Lead innovation for the Business by identifying projects and technologies that will improve OneFamily's Digital presence and support the implementation of these projects across the business
- Work with Digital Analytics to define and optimise metrics and dashboards to measure sales flow engagement, orders and conversion rate
- Support the production of design specifications, translating business needs into digital deliveries
- Drive organisational and service culture that is aligned with our brand values and mutual ethos
- Set the strategic direction for the function through realistic yet challenging target setting
- Provide a motivating atmosphere that encourages direct reports, peers and team members to perform successfully.
- Work closely with the Executives to ensure they operate as a cohesive team in order to effectively manage the performance of the company, facilitating the swift resolution of any conflict.
- Budgets Direct & Indirect: GBPAMOUNT
- Direct Reports: 2
- Team headcount: 3 FTE
- Any other relevent P&L metrics as they become available
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Understanding of online techniques such as paid media
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate strategic thinking and vision, using creativity and innovation to set clear direction
- Experience in managing cross functional teams
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to contribute to the continued programme of change, growth and development of the company.
- Demonstrates team accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritises tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Proven commercial experience of working on large corporate projects, operating under pressure and supporting all workloads.
- Preferred experience in Agile methodology in a web delivery environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of online technologies - code, infrastructure and database, practice, process and procedure
Our values help define who we are as OneFamily. They come from the beliefs we hold, the way we behave and how we want to work together for our customers. For leaders at OneFamily this means:
- Better together - sharing business knowledge to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Being innovative - encouraging experimentation and creativity.
- Champion the customer's needs - ensuring customers are at the heart of our commercial decisions.
- Doing what's right - proactively identifying and managing risk
- Being your best - being a role model and creating an environment in which my team can excel.
Our values are unique to our brand. They give us purpose and focus. They are vital in helping us all 'do the right thing'. If we are confident that we are true to our values, then we can be sure that we are doing the best for our customers