ATT / Taxation Technician Partially / Fully Qualified - Accountancy Pr
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Taxation Technician (ATT Fully or Part Qualified) to join our growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Stanmore.
We are looking for a dedicated and talented Taxation Technician to our team. You will be given the opportunity to develop new skills and build up your career, by working on a number of varied tasks.
Applicants must be able to multi-task, can think for themselves and solve problems as this is a fast-paced environment.
The ATT Assistant role will mainly focus on:
- Preparing Limited Company, Sole-Trader & Partnership Financial Statements
- Preparing Corporation Tax and Business Tax Accounts and ensuring compliance with the Tax Law.
- Preparing Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Preparing VAT Returns.
- Assisting in the preparation of other tax deliverables: P11Ds, ATED Returns, NRCGT Returns, Non-Residential Landlord Returns etc.
- Assisting on consulting and advisory opportunities
- Liaise with HMRC on client's behalf and agree any liabilities or repayments
- Other administrative duties as and when required in the role
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate various skills and qualities.
The suitable candidate should:
- Have previously worked in an accountancy practice (Tax) for at least 6 months.
- Hold or studying towards their ATT qualification.
- Have a passion and affinity for Taxation
- Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work both on own initiative and unsupervised and in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Highly organised and methodical
- Capable of meeting deadlines
Please note that this position is not suitable for those that who are studying an alternative qualification.
In order to apply for this position, please send us your CV and Cover Letter. Please specify which position you are applying for.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 14 days you may assume you have not been selected this time.
Tax Technician, Tax Trainee, Tax Assistant, Tax Associate