Information Security Business Partner (Services)
Here at dixons Carphone we are hiring an Information Security Business Partner to provide Information Security advisory and consulting services to the Business unit and will require a strong background in risk management. As such, an in-depth understanding of relevant regulations and legislation that affect the operations of Dixons Carphone is necessary with specific implications for the Services function.
Knowledge of industry recognised security frameworks and regulations such as ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, DPA and PCI-DSS is essential in order to aid in the communication of compliance and associated risks to key stakeholders.
- Engage with Business leaders to understand their strategic and tactical objectives in order to track Information Security and Cyber security risks to those objectives and offer proactive mitigation recommendations during the course of their journey;
- Continually perform 'Horizon Scanning' of industry events and trends to identify emerging threats, risks, issues and opportunities which may impact this Business function;
- Work closely with the Head of Information Security Strategy and all areas of the Business to report on the status of risk and compliance within the Services business function;
- Develop and maintain relevant policies, procedures, standards and guidelines for various information security areas;
- Be responsible for risk and compliance activities, including PCI-DSS, ISO 27001;
You will need:
- Leadership skills to gain the trust and respect of the Services Executive team;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation;
- Ability to influence security good practice behaviours within Dixons Carphone;
- Connected device security / Internet of Things (IoT) experience.
- Ability to manage 3 rd Party security vendors and be involved in the procurement process;
- Expert in Security Governance, Assurance and Risk Management;
- Knowledge of payment card systems;
- Knowledge of ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS and GDPR Data Protection & Regulations;
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people's expertise to reach out and help new customers. What's more - we're exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It's an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.