Caremark (Worthing & Arun) is offering the opportunity to a number of candidates (experienced or not, ladies or gents!) to work for exceptional rates of pay and join a fantastic team (...not to mention the best company ever!)
Apply for full-time , part-time, mornings, evenings, weekends or maybe a few hours each week? It's up to you! Our carers are known for being really lovely caring people, with a bright outlook on life!
So what do we have to offer?
- Basic Pay Rate GBP9.00 per hour
- Weekend Enhanced Pay Rate GBP10.50 per hour
- Bank Holiday Enhanced Rate GBP13.50 - GBP18.00 per hour
- Full Contract of Employment including guaranteed hours available for total job security.
- Traditional Care Worker Service Agreements available for more flexibility if preferred.
- We provide holiday pay.
- Paid mileage.
- Full training will be delivered to successful candidates.
- Ongoing advanced training opportunities available including fully funded Health and Social Care Diploma prospects.
- Pension Scheme available to all staff.
Benefit from being a part of a fantastic company that cares as much for the welfare of its Care Assistants as it does for the clients it supports.
Working in care already? Appreciated? Valued? Respected? Maybe you deserve so much more! What are you waiting for? (...Or maybe you think things will change for the better?)
What do our staff say?
"The pay is excellent and no qualifications are necessary, just a caring personality. Working in care is incredible, once you get bitten by the bug you will never turn back."
"I enjoy being out and about in the community and the variety of the work is so enjoyable no two days are ever the same. It's lovely meeting new people almost every day."
"I really enjoy the variety that working in the community brings, seeing people achieve their goals in the comfort of their own homes really is the best part of my role."
Experience would be great but not essential. Most crucially (and most seriously...):
- You will possess the most caring nature and have a desire to help others.
- You will possess good communication skills and a positive spirit.
- You will be prepared to help people with all aspects of their personal care and support.
- We are only interested in the most reliable Care And Support Workers. Both Caremark and our clients must be able to depend on you at all times!
- You must possess a full driving license and have suitable transport as you'll be travelling to care for all our clients in their own homes.*
If you can tick the boxes above we just might be able to offer you a role that gives you a wonderful sense of status and responsibility! And with great long term prospects! And fantastic job satisfaction! And yes! We'll reward you for the wonderful work that you do with one of the very best pay rates!
Still interested???? Thought so!
In all cases we will require references and you will need to take an enhanced DBS check.
*In certain circumstances transport may be provided - Please enquire.