Part-time Evening/Weekend Female Home Care Assistant
Are you looking to work during the evenings and/or on the weekends?
Do you want a rewarding job where you can really make a difference?
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for caring, compassionate and reliable Home Care Assistants / Companions to visit our elderly clients in their homes in the evenings and at the weekend.
Client visits are a minimum of one hour, so quality care can be provided, and you will have regular clients. Depending on when you work client visits might include providing companionship, escorting a client to an appointment, taking a client out and about, preparing a meal, helping with light household duties, getting a client up in the morning or tucking a client up in bed. It truly is a rewarding role. Our clients are with us for a bit of extra support to help them stay independent in their homes.
This role would suit you if you already work full-time, but want to work some extra hours in the evenings or at the weekend, and do something rewarding. If you are looking to avoid any childcare costs when your partner is at home. Or simply if you prefer to work evenings or weekends. There are no set number of hours you have to work.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant / Companion for the elderly?
- It really is a rewarding role, you have the opportunity to make a difference to someone's life
- You can work flexible hours
- You will be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about the high quality companionship they provide, all our visits are a minimum of one hour, and you visit regular clients each week
- You will visit clients local to you
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Industry leading training, and ongoing training and support
- Excellent rates of pay and paid mileage
What are we looking for?
- Are you caring and compassionate, and want a rewarding role where you really make a difference to someone's life?
- Are you reliable?
- Experience is not essential, as full training will be given, personality is the key to this role
- Willing to undertake a DBS check?
- Car driver desirable due to the nature of the role
Home Instead Senior Care, Egham, Windsor and Staines has recently been rated "outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission.
If you live in or around Egham, Staines, Virginia Water, Chertsey, Addlestone, Windsor or the surrounding areas and are looking for a rewarding part-time evening or weekend job, please give Jo a call on or apply to this ad.