Location: Burgess Hill
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: GBP16-18k DOE
Our client is a fast-growing company who are leaders in their field. They have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join their team to pick and pack goods and maintain the Warehouse inventory.
Due to the location of this role, you must drive and have your own transport.
* Processing and picking orders accurately
* Weighing, counting and labelling parts
* Conducting order quantity changes and confirm on system
* Packing orders and ensuring everything is recorded correctly
* Put stock away in the correct location
* Being vigilant for any errors and reporting any issues as necessary
* Ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy
Skills and experience desired:
* Literacy and numeracy skills
* Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
* Basic IT skills
* Good team player
* Preferably 2-3 years in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
If you are a confident and hard-working individual who is looking to learn and build a career in warehousing with a progressive company then this role could be perfect for you! Please call Kelly or Rebecca on for more information or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.