Location: Sayers Common (Due to location you will need your own transport)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm (Flexible working hours)
I have great pleasure in supporting a highly reputable organisation in the recruitment of a Support Contracts Executive based within their Customer Accounts department based in their Head office in Sayers Common.
The purpose of the role is to manage customer accounts, developing business relationships with customers ensuring the highest level of service and maximising trading opportunities.
* Processing customer requirements
* Managing customer accounts
* Dealing with broker sales contract requirements
* Negotiating with customers and suppliers
* Maximising on business opportunities for the organisation
* Developing excellent business relationships
* Deliver outstanding customer service
* Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations
* Undertake ad-hoc duties as required
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven background in customer support or account management
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively
* Great attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
* Good IT skills
* Well organised and the ability to problem solve
* Own transport due to location
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and expanding organisation that offers great career progression and friendly working environment. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.