Electronics Engineering Technician/Junior Engineer
Job Title: Electronics Engineering Technician/Junior Engineer
Do you have an ONC in Electronics? Do you have good soldering skill? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading company.
Working in the Development Engineering Department responsible for assisting development engineers with the development of electronics products. This will include prototype assembly of pcbs which use SMT. Procurement and control of prototype parts. Manufacture of test boxes. Basic fault finding, commissioning and investigation into product performance.
- Assembly of prototype electronics printed circuit boards including Surface Mount Technology.
- Manufacture of Test boxes including basic mechanical assembly work (drilling, filing etc.)
- Commissioning of prototype PCBs and Test Boxes during assembly such as checking power rails are correct. Point to point wiring checks, basic operation of switches etc.
- Able to use standard electronics test equipment.
- Ordering and management of parts for prototype assemblies.
- To perform at the Junior Engineer level, it is necessary to be willing and able to do all of the above in addition there will be opportunities to do some basic design, assist in engineering investigations and develop the role further.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- ONC in Electronics (Technician) - Unless can clearly demonstrate capability.
- Can show previous experience in a similar role for the Technician part or be able to demonstrate good practical skills.
- Good soldering skills and attention to detail.
ACS are recruiting for a Electronics Engineering Technician/Junior Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Electronics Engineering Technician/Junior Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Electronics Engineering Technician/Junior Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Electronics Engineering Technician/Junior Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electronics Engineering Technician/Junior Engineer role you desire.