ADMINISTRATION SUPERVISOR 31-35k
This well know firm based in Canary Wharf is looking for a Supervisor working 9 to 5 to manage the administrative team who support the Claims department.
The Claims Admin Team provides specialist administrative support to the Claims Department, including creating new cases on the case management system, fielding calls for handlers, providing statistical analysis and administrative support for committees at the firm. The vacancy has come about due to a retirement and a comprehensive handover will be given. The firm are looking for someone with strong team leader experience, ideally in an administrative setting and.knowledge of claims processes would be a distinct advantage but this is by no means essential, Previous experience of manning teams in an administration based environment is essential as you will be an active member of the Business Support Services Department, working closely with colleagues in Case Administration Services (CAS) and Information Services (IS).
Main duties will be to
- Supervise the day to day work of the Claims Analysts, Case Processors and Claims Enquiries Administrators.
- Ensure the CAS Claims Team provide a high quality service to Claims Handler in line with Service Level Agreements, identifying and highlighting best practice, and sharing with team members.
- Recruitment and selection of Claims team members
- To be the first point of contact for Claims activities
- To maintain an overview of team activities and an understanding of the impact of fluctuating workflows though collection and manipulation of statistical information in conjunction with Analytics
- In conjunction with the Enquiries Administrators, ensuring that the Cases and Claims Management Committees are run effectively and efficiently.
- Conducting performance reviews for team members
- Managing absence and ensuring appropriate HR procedures are followed
- Reassigning team members activities in response to workload demands
- To provide reports on operational performance and quality standards
- To respond to reported queries
- Resolving requests/queries from Claims Handlers
- To ensure that protocols for team activities are consistent and kept up to date
- To liaise with CAS Leadership team to agree development for Claims Case Administration Services, as well as sharing process improvement ideas
- To ensure the team are made aware of and trained as necessary for any changes to systems and protocols
- To carry out team activities as necessary to ensure targets are m
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of supervising and developing services in an administration team, including delegation and allocation of daily work activities, training team members
- Familiarity with MS Office packages
- Experience of providing services in a Professional Services environment
- An understanding of the regulatory requirements impacting upon the work processes of professional services, including the DPA and FCA
Please send your CV for immediate interview.
Legal Leap Recruitment...moving forward in law