Product Support Analyst - Fluent German
We're looking for a fluent German Product Support Analyst to join my clients growing team.
The Product Support team provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers using core dotmailer functionality. You'll resolve inbound support requests from customer via phone, chat and email. These must be appropriately prioritised in line with our support SLA's and issue details accurately recorded and categorised.
You'll resolve a diverse range of support issues:
- dotmailer software (including advanced features)
- Email deliverability
- Key integration's with Magento, Salesforce and MS Dynamics
- High profile and VIP customers.
Support issues you're unable to resolve are generally escalated to our 3rd line support engineers, Team Managers or our in-house Development Team.
We work a few different shifts (8-4, 9-5 and 10-6) to support customers. We'll do our best to assign you a preferred shift, although we need some flexibility from you to make sure we're resourced effectively.
You must have a fantastic customer focused approach, including the ability to understand customer requirements, deliver the right solution and keep customers in the loop along the way.
- Provide direct end user support via telephone, email and chat, ensuring all interactions are recorded in our support ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Prioritise and categorise tickets, ensuring issues are clearly documented and required support succinctly summarised
- Manage your own ticket queue, taking ownership of issues and ensuring adherence to our support SLAs
- Escalate support tickets promptly where you're unable to resolve
- Communicate professionally with customers and internal teams
- Support the wider team in achieving high customer satisfaction with our support service
Experience and skills:
- Great communication skills, oral and written
- A true 'people person' with an awesome approach to customer service (particularly with high profile customer groups)
- Super-analytical with supreme problem-solving abilities
- Excellent workload management and work prioritisation skills (especially when working under pressure)
- Previous experience with email marketing and/or related technologies
- Previous experience providing software support an advantage
- Previous experience with ecommerce and/or CRM software an advantage
- Good HTML knowledge and excellent all round IT skills
We are looking for:
- The successful candidates needs to be fluent in German
- Do you have at least 2 year's experience in tech support, customer service or marketing?
- Do you have a computer/technology based degree and have a passion for technology?
- Do you love helping and speaking with people?
Our contemporary workspace and strong team-working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices.
This is an excellent opportunity and can be based in either Croydon or Manchester.
Apply for Product Support Analyst - Fluent German
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly