Client Services Team Leader / IT Support Team Leader
Job Title: Client Services Team Leader
Location: West Hampstead, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a leading IT services provider, delivering 24/7 managed IT support services in London since 2001. They specialise in aligning their clients IT infrastructure with their commercial objectives to support the growth of their business. Their ability to recognise the crucial role of technology in the effective and efficient running of UK businesses has enabled them to advise, guide and support the growth of clients across the public and private sectors - gaining a trusted reputation over the past 16 years.
Due to expansion, our client is actively recruiting for a proactive a Client Services Team Leader to work in their office based in West Hampstead, London.
- This key role will involve the day to day management of a 1st and 2nd line support team who help to support our Client's growing customers' IT infrastructure needs both remotely and on-site. The Client Services support team deals with reported incidents that have been escalated from their Service Desk Support Team.
- Ensuring that the agreed SLA's are being adhered to, management of the staff, overall planning, directing and reporting of the department runs smoothly.
- The Client Support Team Leader will need to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to take ownership of incidents, both internal and external, whilst ensuring issues are being prioritised and resolved effectively. You will also be expected to work within the 3rd line support team where required.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and implement controlled changes
- Proven track record with troubleshooting and delivering an excellent service to key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, exchange mailbox administration, DNS, group policies, domain controllers.
- Strong understanding of NTFS and share permissions on previous/current MS Windows Server environments.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of previous and current MS desktop applications.
- Strong understanding of Backup/Restore and Business Continuity technologies. Datto exposure and bonus.
- Knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, VPN devices and wireless.
- Knowledge of SAN & NAS Technologies (iSCSI, NFS, FC)
- Understanding of the Citrix and VMware technologies
- Good understanding of AV technologies and experience of their administration.
- Good knowledge of Mac OSX, desktop and server, administration.
- Understanding of smartphone technologies and administration.
- Ability to provide both remote and face to face support
- Experience in providing in-depth Infrastructure support to a growing client base.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
Any of the following skills would also be an advantage:
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft 365
- Backup technologies (including Asigra, Datto & Veeam)
- HP Switches
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical, verbal and written where appropriate
- Excellent problem solving ability. A proactive thinker who encompasses the "bigger picture"
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to control and achieve objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and escalate accordingly.
- A team player who supports colleagues in a proactive and positive fashion.
- Willing to learn new technologies and skills and continually strive to attain a higher level within the company.
- Proactive in identifying new opportunities to improve the business efficiency for the company and their clients.
- Maintain high standards in appearance and manner at all times.
- Ability to mentor and train peers and show leadership qualities.
- Ability to maintain and create internal and external reporting and deliver service reviews
- Stand in for the IT Manager when they are not available
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Services Team Leader, IT Support Team Leader, IT Service Desk Supervisor, IT Coordinator, Infrastructure Supervisor, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Draytek, Customer IT Support Manager, Senior IT Support Engineer, Senior IT Support Technician, 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, IT Client Services Team Leader may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Client Services Team Leader / IT Support Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly