This is a full time position selling advertising to new and existing customers within our exciting portfolio of newspapers and websites.
Typical duties include canvassing new business from opposition papers and online websites. Maintaining our high standard of customer service to new and existing clients and developing the territory to increase revenue online and within the newspapers.
You will have a proven sales track record, possess excellent organisational and communicative skills, be able to work well within a team but also able to work on their own initiative.
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
The Job - you will
* Consult with a variety of local businesses
* Find solutions for individual business needs
using our portfolio
* Ensure the business week is planned
effectively to deliver results
* Use creativity to meet the customer's needs
* Exceptional Interpersonal skills
* Campaign Selling Experience
* Independent strategic thinker
* Highly effective time manager
* Consultative approach to sales
* Self Driven
* Competitive and determined approach
* Focused on success
* Tenacious Approach