Junior Artworker/Production Assistant
Junior Artworker/Production Assistant - London
With a superb array of clients across a multitude of sectors, Purple Agency is growing across all areas of the business! We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Artworker or Production Assistant to join us on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career for an award winning agency! This role will focus heavily on preparing artwork/presentations and reports for printing and digital output on-site at one of our leading financial services/banking clients in London.
To be considered for this position you will be responsible for:
· Flight-checking artwork, files and preparing print-ready PDFs
· Digital print output/finishing/binding
· Reacting quickly and positively to fast turnaround requests from the client
· Proactively contributing and assisting where required
The ideal Junior Artworker/Production Assistant will have:
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications and industry standard software e.g. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Superb attention to detail whilst working at pace
· Some work experience as an Artworker/Production Assistant ideally for an integrated marketing agency
· Knowledge and experience in Print and Digital Artworking
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
Apply for Junior Artworker/Production Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly