Boost Marketing is world's first award entry consultancy. Helping businesses enter awards successfully is what we do for a living - day in, day out, since June 2006. Boost is an exciting place to work and we're a friendly bunch (we even have an office pug who looks after us!)
We need a reliable, hard-working and proactive Project Administrator to join our small, friendly team in our Hove office. The role is part-time, based on 20 hours a week spread across five mornings Monday-Friday (timetable negotiable.) You will be assisting our Project Manager (based in the Hove office) and our Project Co-ordinator (who works part-time from home), while simultaneously handling a mix of general office admin.
This office-based role is integral to ensuring the smooth running of our entire team, who work either from our Hove office or remotely from home. As such, it requires an excellent communicator who is approachable, with good listening skills and a diligent, meticulous approach. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to develop their skills in administration and project co-ordination.
You'll be helping with project admin, including:
- Gathering information about potential new clients
- Supporting our award entry consultants (through regular catch-ups, document production, transcribing calls/videos, researching awards and prospective clients)
- Limited client contact to arrange calls and meetings (including travel/hotels if needed)
- Updating our awards log with recent wins/shortlistings etc.
- Submitting entries
- Updating our internal TimeTool system (training to be given).
- Checking/querying accounts as needed, including helping to raise and upload client invoices
- Chasing payments, forwarding remittance advice from clients to our Accounts, helping our clients set us up as a supplier and filing receipts
Admin duties include:
- Ensuring the office is tidy and well-stocked
- Scanning/filing/shredding, posting items and running errands
- Answering the phone/door
- Monitoring emails, setting up calls
- Occasional organisational jobs, e.g. our annual company Christmas card mail-out, and company get-togethers such as the Christmas party and management meetings
- Taking card payments/pay in cheques.
- General ad hoc tasks to help the smooth running of the business and keep the team happy!
Key skills and experience:
- Previous administration and/or project coordination experience
- Highly organised
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines desirable
The work environment is changeable and deadline driven and the list of duties above will vary in terms of frequency and timing so you will need to be highly flexible. The mix should make this an interesting, varied part-time role for someone who can learn fast, and comfortably manage multiple tasks simultaneously while always using outstanding attention to detail.
If you think role suits your needs in terms of being part-time, while also offering variety in a stimulating environment and you are meticulously organised, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.