Business Relationship Manager
- Manage a team of 3 BRM's tasked with both producing market data and reengineering the current process
- Be part of an onshore team providing project liaison and stakeholder management for the Complexity Reduction team
- Liaise with FO, MRM and Strat stakeholders to reengineer and standardize how we model and price trades in our Valuation Platform across regions.
- Liaise with FO, MRM and Strat stakeholders to achieve standardization of Market Data we use across the various Valuation Platforms.
- Perform necessary impact analysis and communicate to relevant stakeholders
You will have:
- An understanding of operational flows in an investment bank.
- An understanding of valuation and pricing methodologies
- Relevant experience of key accounting and regulatory principles and developments.
- Relevant work experience in supporting a financing business in a valuation role or similar.
- Proven analytical skills, business judgment and acumen.
- An appreciation of control and risk frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be:
- A driven individual who is keen to learn and make a difference.
- Passionate about financial markets and product innovation.
- A dynamic person who uses your own initiative.
- Able to multi-task
- A team player who can work closely with people at all levels and challenge others.
- An inquisitive individual with proven problem solving abilities.