Customer Care Professional - Danish Speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We're committed to becoming the world's most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
- Servicing BTA and Corporate Card company administrators who are the point of contact for our clients.
- Responding to phone and email requests to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, cancelling cards, changes to company address, re ordering statements and delivering the business Relationship Care ethos throughout every interaction.
- Use and management of internal and external online tools Partnership management with third party vendors.
- Handling complex issues via calls and emails that require patients, diligence and a Growth Mindset.
- Building strong relationships between travel agents, client account managers, senior leadership and clients directly to ensure's consistency and clarity on data and payment processes.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent in Danish and English written and spoken
- Customer Service experience, face to face or on the phones.
- Computer literate to an intermediate level.
- Organised, diligent, listening and multitasking.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world's a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We're interested in where you came from, but we're even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on or (for Russia based candidates ).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time