Head of UK Marketing - Direct & Intermediary
One of the preeminent European fund management houses is seeking a Head of UK Intermediary and Retail Channel Marketing to lead the function here in London. The role will sit across both client segments, managing a large team.
The role will involve the setting and delivery of the UK marketing strategy for both direct and intermediary channels.
- Drive channel marketing strategy
- Keeping abreast of local market conditions in order to drive channel marketing
- Manage and establish executive marketing campaigns with strategic partners
- Oversee marketing materials and literature production
- Drive creative and innovative marketing solutions
- Develop the UK marketing team
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal teams, driving the e strategy
- Manage fully integrated campaigns for intermediary and D2C audiences
- Oversee content, social media and the firm's online presence
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Cultivating strong relationships with sales and marketing teams to appropriately position the firm's product offering
- Responsible for budget planning and board reporting
- Asset management marketing experience across intermediary and retail / D2C channels
- Strong regulatory knowledge and compliance sign off process
- Strong investment product knowledge
- Management of a team
- Strong experience in working alongside strategic partners
- Strong market and fund knowledge
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.