Supply Chain Manager - Electronic devices - IoT
Are you ready to take end-to-end responsibility for our client's manufacturing supply chain, working with customers and suppliers to ensure customer delight and operational targets are met? This is your mission.
Our client is Guru Systems, an innovative provider of smart payment and utility monitoring systems for the low-carbon energy market. They manufacture their own embedded devices and manage onsite Internet-of-Things networks. Proud of their award-winning team and products, they maintain high standards, certified to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus.
As they build from their solid foundation, they need YOU to lead their supply chain management capability.The Role:
At this young but rapidly growing company, you will own the supply chain, buying and planning function ensuring that their products are delivered on time and to cost while maintaining the highest quality standards. You'll work closely with other members of the technical and commercial teams as you foster a supportive, inclusive, flexible and productive environment.Responsibilities:
- Process customer requirements from quotation through sales order processing, purchasing and production (at thier contract electronics manufacturer) through to delivery and invoicing
- Using the MRP system, ensure availability of all sub-components and other sold items are in place to meet production and customer demand
- Ensure all ERP system data is accurate and maintained
- Carry out long term planning and sales and operations planning: maintain customer sales forecasts within the ERP system, create a long-term master schedule (MPS) that will feed into your sales and operations planning process and into cashflow forecasting.
- Manage relationships with all key vendor / partners with respects to quality, delivery / forecast, pricing, general performance, supply agreements and ongoing development
- Manage the approval process for new vendors
- Own Guru's Quality Management System (QMS)
- You'll have several years' track record within the production / materials planning and scheduling environment of an engineering based manufacturing company.
- You'll have strong IT skills coupled with a thorough understanding of MRP planning operations, and be working within an ISO9001-certified organisation.
- Confident and self-motivated, comfortable within an SME, you'll have an excellent leadership style with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and problem-solving skills are also key, as is the ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have experience of using Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a full time permanent role with 25 days' holiday each year. Normal working hours are 9am to 5:30pm with half an hour for lunch. The salary is competitive and Guru Systems will match 4.5% pension contributions.About Guru:
Guru Systems is a young and rapidly growing company delivering pay-as-you-go utility and monitoring systems to low-carbon energy schemes. Their people are important to them and they are proud of their success to date. They provide an open and supportive environment to ensure that together your success continues to grow. Oh, and they are located in a fantastic office in the middle of Borough Market, directly above the best coffee in London.
To apply hit the button below........