Senior Python Developer - Flask, Django Git, Agile, RESTful API, Open
A great opportunity for a Senior Python Developer - Flask, RESTful API, Riak KV or Redis, Git, Linux, RAML or Swagger/Open API to work for one of Europe's largest and most successful Cloud providers. You will have several years of commercial experience in coding in Python Flask or Django, a good working knowledge in building RESTful API's, a good understanding of Linux internals and experience with in-memory key value stores such as Riak KV or Redis. Salary GBP70k up to GBP85k pa + GBP10k Bonus & Excellent Benefits.
You will have a DevOps background and aware of the latest technology developments. An inquisitive mind-set as you are constantly looking at how to improve things from a technical prospective.
Your role as a Senior Python Developer:
- Creating new platforms, frameworks and products for internal/external clients within an agile environment.
- Taking ownership of a challenge and seeing it through to the end, you will test everything you do as well as document
- Working to tight deadlines, either as a member of a larger team or alone.
You will have the following skills & expertise:
- A skilled Senior Python Developer with a solid background in Python (Flask ideally, however a solid background in Django will also be considered) development and good at writing clean code so other developers can extend it.
- You will be well versed in Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD pipeline), Git and have a decent understating of Linux internals.
- Experienced in building RESTful API's, familiar with RAML and Swagger / Open API would be greatly appreciated and Riak KV or Redis.
- A sound understanding of common network and applications protocols such as: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, VoIP, DNS, SSH, SMTP etc.
The following technical skills are highly desirable:
- Cloudstack or any other orchestration frameworks such as: OpenStack or Open Nebula or VMware.
- Docker and/or Containers experience would be welcomed, but you can always learn this whilst on the job.
- Some knowledge or familiarity with Edge would be a big advantage.
In return, you will receive hands-on training in Cloud Services as well as a competitive salary ranging from GBP70,000 up to GBP85,000 pa negotiable and depending on level of experience, a 10% Bonus and excellent benefits including:
- 25 days' holiday
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Entrepreneurial and supportive company culture
Are you a Senior Python Developer looking for a company culture which encourages innovation and encourages their employees to take ownership of challenges and see them through to the end? Are you passionate about developing your technical knowledge within the cloud? Then apply now or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is an employment agency provide services on behalf of candidates and clients.
Python, "Python flask", flask, Django, "web frameworks", "senior python developer", "python developer", "python developer backend", "senior python developer backend", "Sr python developer", "senior python developer", "Senior backend software engineer", "senior software developer python", "backend developer Python", "Python backend software developer"' Git, "RESTful API", Linux, Redis, "Riak KV", Riak, RAML, Swagger, "Open API", TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, VoIP, DNS, SSH, SMTP, CI, CD, "continuous integration", "continuous delivery", DevOps, "cloud stack", "cloud orchestrators", "openstack", "cloudstack", "Open Nebula", vmware, Docker, containers, edge, "in memory key value stores", "CI/CD pipeline", "python vacancies in London", "backend development vacancies", "python jobs in London", "senior python jobs in London"