Accounts Payable Administrator
An immediate contract has arisen for a experience accounts payable administrator to join a blue chip organisation in Theale, Berkshire. This is initially a 2 month contract but could become perm.
Must be available to interview week commencing 28/8.
1. Opening and sorting post
2. Matching invoices to PO's and separating invoices for manual coding
3. Scanning and saving invoices onto the AP invoices folders
4. Saving down PO's
5. Sending invoices out for approval
6. Dealing with supplier queries
7. Carrying out supplier statement reconciliations
8. Assisting with payment runs
10. Ad hoc duties to assist the cost and disbursements accounting team.
Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel
GCES or O level equivalent - at least 5
Can do attitude
Good attention to detail
Organised with good time management skills
Experience of operating Oracle v12
If you if you have the above skills and experience please apply now.