Children With Disabilities - Lower Caseloads - Varied Service
Children With Disabilities - Lower Caseloads - Varied Service, Multidisciplinary environment
Become part of the Integrated Service of this LA and broaden your skills and future prospects.
As part of their strategy to harness the benefits of the 2014 Care Act as efficiently as possible, this Local Authority has developed the Integrated Service, which encompasses services from Referral to long-term planning, taking special care of those who have complex support needs or become looked-after. In an ongoing improvement project, they are looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers to join their Children With Disabilities department.
In this role, you'll be working alongside SEN specialists, Special Support Teachers and Educational Psychologists, giving you the confidence and knowledge to tackle even the most challenging cases. Working with this wider community, you'll build relationships and enhance your professional profile. Throughout your stay, you'll be supported by a dedicated Short Breaks Team and an engaged Management. Case work averages between 16 and 20, and there are various flexible working arrangements on offer.
To be considered for the role you'll need to demonstrate previous experience in a Children With Disabilities or similar service and be registered with the HCPC.
What NonStop Care provides:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As a Consultant for the London area, I have developed a number of relationships, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your run-of-the-mill agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities, so I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and a more likely placement for you
- All of our Consultants undergo continuous training to be able to provide the most accurate and insightful advice
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral bonus of GBP200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a chat about this, or other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, ring Boris on , or mail me at .
Keywords: HCPC, QSW, social work, Children In Care, CIC, CLA, Children Looked After, LAC, Looked After Children, CWD, Children With Disabilities, Senior Practitioner