New Business Executive
Job Title: New Business Executive
Job Purpose: The role of a New Business Executive is to develop leads, provide quotes and convert in line with their individual and team targets in line with our monthly and annual targets.
- Daily, weekly and monthly management and growth of the company portfolio meeting and exceeding our growth strategy.
- Dealing with premiums up to GBP15000
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales targets
- Identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Accountable for the development of own and teams leads to generate renewal information, arrange appointments with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Cross selling and increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, completing Statement of Fact (SOF) thus ensuring that all customers' demands and needs are taken into account.
- Updating TAM at all customer touchpoints to ensure valid MI can be taken out of the system and supports SLA's and KPI's.
- Development of our brand within the care sector focusing on local markets specifically Sussex.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients, insurers and brokers.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to fellow colleagues and team members.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with New Business and wider team.
- Completion of training and development hours to support CPD and CII including mandatory modules via Broker Assess to comply with FCA regulation.
- Following TCF principles and applying FCA's 6 key outcomes to your role
- Ensure all statutory and company legislation is followed to protect clients, colleagues and business interest.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Working towards or prepared to study for CII exams.
- Previous commercial insurance experience to include open market broking is desirable.
- Proven experience in managing relationships with customers, insurers and key stakeholders.
- Active and working knowledge of FCA compliance.
- Articulate and presentable with the ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Capable of working on own initiative and managing own workload effectively
- Able to work co-operatively with New Business team and wider
- team members.
- Adaptability and management of the continual changes within the insurance landscape
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Competent with Microsoft office suite, word, excel, outlook and databases.
Please apply to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment