Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a new member of the team to join our Clients' Telecoms Customer Service department, reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
Duties will include:
- Providing front line response to customer service enquires by telephone, email, web and fax
- Assisting with day-to-day effective co-ordination of the engineering team
- Communicating with service, sales and accounts teams
- Accepting orders and deliveries, and dealing with post
- General office duties including scanning and filing regarding customer base and support staff
- Adhoc cover for logistics controller
You must hold minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C level or above, preferably including Maths and English, and have a minimum of one years' telecoms or customer service experience.
The ideal candidate should be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
We are looking for an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to answer telephone and email queries in a professional, polite and courteous manner.
Strong organisation and problem solving skills are very important. We are looking for someone who can deal with customer queries effectively and always ensures that agreed lines of communication are adhered to.
A thorough work ethic is required to ensure all queries are dealt with to the customer's satisfaction, with effective liaison between customers and team members to ensure co-ordination of the engineering force.
Please apply via Solve Recruitment