HR Payroll Administrator
Payroll Administrator - Hampshire - GBP24K to GBP28K
A great new opportunity to join one of the UK's leading providers of HR Consultancy based out of their offices in Farnborough, Hampshire to work as a HR Payroll Administrator. You will take the responsibility and be accountable for an allocation of clients ensuring service excellence at all times - ensuring accuracy and on-time service delivery as their account's point of contact.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in payroll service provision with current knowledge and experience for all levels of Payroll/Pension legislation
- Strong MS Office skills (Microsoft Word and Excel). Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working in an outsourced environment where service delivery and customer satisfaction are key
- Experience of reviewing and documenting processes, delivering training and presentation skills
- Client presentation skills (for face-to-face meetings)
- A CIPP Diploma would be useful for this role
Role and Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent service to internal and external clients, possessing the required account and payroll knowledge to fully support them
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for specific payroll advice and guidance
- Communicating with clients in a professional, effective, polite manner and resolve any queries in a timely manner
- Use the Client Management System to record details of all client contact; telephone, email or client visits.
- Complete Clients' payroll instructions in the appropriate priority order, taking into account special instructions agreed with the client.
- Possess full awareness of specific client requirements and ensure these are documented within the payroll system.
- Complete all set tasks accurately and efficiently, adhering to deadlines and referencing Payroll Instructions, Procedures, Training notes and Quality procedures as appropriate.
- Complete administrative tasks fully and accurately to meet required standards and work procedures.
Applications: To learn more about this opportunity working as part of our client's HR team based in Farnborough, Hampshire as a Payroll Administrator; please call and speak with Emma Lloyd here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices or please email me a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back.