Client Care & Product Operations Associate - Technology & Innovation
5 days left
- Full Time
At PwC we are passionate about harnessing the latest technology to offer innovative solutions and best in class service to our clients. Our Tech & Innovation Team sits at the heart of this and in September we will be launching a flagship product designed to disrupt the client service as we know it.
If you are diligent with data, committed to great client service, and passionate about working with technology, this is a great opportunity for you!
This is a 6 month contract, with the possibility of being made permanent.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Becoming an expert user of the product's CMS
- Supporting the team's Client Administrator (CA) in managing all BAU platform user queries and other ad hoc communications
- Acting as the escalation point of contact for client queries and issues, and liaising with the tech development teams as necessary.
- Overseeing the CA's duties, supporting them in their development and covering their duties as and when necessary.
The CA's duties include:
- Daily monitoring of user database and onboarding of new users
- Risk management checks for all new users and the allocation of appropriate user permissions
- Conducting data analysis and data cleansing for CRM and insight purposes
- Supporting the product development and commercial teams by creating new applications within the product's CMS.
What we're looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication. This will be particularly important as you will interact with senior business stakeholders and clients
- Good excel skills or the ability to learn these fast
- A commitment to delivering high quality work and taking ownership of tasks and workstreams to drive them forward
- A passion for exceptional client service
- A disciplined approach to following process
- Attention to detail coupled with great organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
- An empathetic approach to working with others
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we're one of the UK's leading tax practices.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here