Staffing Uniform Assistant
Reporting to the Staffing Manager, you will be responsible for all match day and non-match day uniform across the stadium, including both hospitality and retail uniform.
- Ensuring all uniform is clean and ironed for match day and events
- Washing uniform on site at the stadium
- Counting stock and reporting uniform shortages to the Staffing Manager
- Collecting all uniform at the end of the match day
- Great attention to detail
- Working Weekends & Evenings as when required
- Demonstrates excellent time keeping and completes duties assigned
- Ensures that all Uniform received are securely stored
- Ensures back areas and changing room are kept spotlessly clean and tidy at all times
Please note, you must be available to work all Brighton & Hove Albion home matches. Although this is a zero hours contract, you will be required to wash uniform after match days therefore you must be available 6-10 hours per week as well as match days.
This role would suit someone looking for regular flexible hours and who is highly organised and committed.