Sales Executives - (Bilingual)
Sales Account Executive (Bilingual)
Fluent in with French, Spanish or Russian
Location: Sayers Common (Due to location you will need your own transport)
Salary: GBP18k - GBP22k + benefit package
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-7pm (37.5 hours per week - Flexible working hours)
I have great pleasure in supporting a highly reputable organisation in the recruitment of a three Sales Account Executives to join their Sales Team based in their Head office in Sayers Common.
To apply for this role you must have a second language skills in either French, Spanish or Russian both written and verbal.
The purpose of the role is to assist the sales team, developing business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities, revenue growth and managing customer accounts to ensure the highest level of service.
* Assist in the development of the sales division in line with business growth
* Source and purchase for specific customer requirements
* Quote customers and follow up on sales opportunities
* Implement credit checks
* Manage customer accounts and provide a single point of contact
* Understand aviation regulations (component conditions, certifications and airworthiness)
* Maximise revenue and profit
* Monitor customer returns
* Ensure all customer responsibility costs, inclusive of freight, fees are re-charges
* Negotiate with customers and suppliers
* Maximise on all sale opportunities
* Assist management on other ad-hoc duties
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Ideally a background in aviation or inventory trading
* Proven background within sales, account management and customer support
* Great attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
* Good IT skills ideally with some experience of Quantum and web based Aircraft parts databases
* Self-motivated and thrives in a busy working environment
* Excellent command of the English language with a secondary language skills in either French, Spanish or German
* Well organised and the ability to prioritise effectively
* Own transport due to location
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and expanding organisation that offers great career progression and friendly working environment. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.