Sales Order Processor
POLAR Ltd is a fast-growing distributor for professional audio products, including the specification and supply of complete audio systems in the commercial market, the supply of high quality Audio products into music retailers, dealing with artist endorsements and supplying products into the rental and broadcast markets. We take great pride in the training and development of our internal staff, ensuring every staff member has the opportunity to progress and further develop their skills. It is also very important to us that the office environment is an enjoyable place to work and we consistently assess and adapt to ensure this.
POLAR Ltd is proud to be accredited by Investors in People.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for another sales order processor to join our young and dynamic team in our Burgess Hill offices.
The role includes:
• Working as part of the Sales Order Processing team based in the Burgess Hill Office.
• Processing orders from customers via telephone, email and the website.
• Dealing with inbound telephone queries including stock enquiries and price queries.
• Processing repair documentation for the service department.
• Managing product details on 3rd party websites.
• Creating quotations.
• Maintaining the company database and ensure it is kept up to date.
• Other ad hoc administrative tasks and occasional warehouse work as required.
This is a very varied job role, ideal for someone with an excellent work ethic who is willing to apply themselves to any area of the business.
Hours: 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, based in their Burgess Hill Offices.
Salary: Based on Experience
Our ideal candidate will be polite, detail orientated, accurate, have good time keeping skills and is able to work in a team. It is very important that you have a professional telephone manner and are computer literate, and previous experience with Microsoft office would be preferred but is not essential.
Please apply online for this Sales Order Processor role with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.