Prisym ID, a technology company based near Reading Valley in Wokingham is looking for an experienced In-House Legal who can undertake contracts and legal activities with its major customers, who are principally USA based.
Reporting to CFO, the requirement is for the suitable candidate to be office based and typically work a 3 day week which will be flexible dependent on prevailing needs.
As an In-House Legal your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Negotiating and re-drafting Master Services, Licence, Support, Non-disclosure, SaaS Agreements and SOW’s with existing and prospective Clients.
- Drafting of Technology, MOU and Teaming Agreements with Partners
- Assist sales / pre-sales in large tender proposal documents.
- Review all existing legal and contractual documentation currently in place and recommend and implement best practice for future transactions.
- Review Client Supply and Quality Agreements.
- Internal projects such as IP Ownership and status of Company Secretarial documentation.
An ideal In-House Legal will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Extensive and demonstrable relevant ‘in-house’ experience in legal /contracts position
- Practical thinker with strong commercial orientation
- Experience in software / technology is desirable
- Experience in applying legal and commercial principles to complex projects
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multi-party conference / web-ex calls
- Able to build strong working relationships with UK and USA staff particularly in sales and pre-sales.
- Conscientious, effective, good under pressure, energetic and a desire to make a difference
In return for this you will receive a salary of £350 per day dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961301500 / INDHP
Apply for In-House Legal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly