Warden Park Primary Academy - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Able to support individual pupils to access the curriculum within a mainstream class;
- Support individual pupils on a one-to-one basis or in a small group to develop their social skills eg. taking turns, language skills and motor skills;
- Contribute towards IEP Reviews, Annual Reviews and target setting;
- Have a passion and motivation for improving the lives of all children;
- Have an optimistic attitude and be flexible to the demands of the job.