Based Ascot, Berkshire
To apply please email your CV, salary details and covering letter directly to our retained consultant at Fluid Fusion Ltd;
All submissions will be reviewed and those meeting the requirement will be contacted within 2 weeks.
An independent company focused on premium wine brands seeks a MARKETING ASSISTANT to support the Marketing team and work on our expanding portfolio of brands.
Your role will include:-
- Supporting the Marketing team, incorporating both trade and consumer marketing
- Maintaining & updating product information resources and systems
- Co-ordinating generic tastings
- Assisting with the implementation of PR plans, including managing press sample mailings
- Day to day management of social media accounts
- Liaison with the sales team, agencies & consumers
- Working at trade & consumer events
This demanding job needs a really special person. Is that you?
- Would suit someone with some administrative experience; marketing or wine trade experience desirable but not essential
- Numerate, creative and flexible with good attention to detail
- Organised and capable of multitasking to a high level
- Enthusiastic team player with a sense of humour and able to work to deadlines
- Good at building relationships and the ability to work in a strong team environment
- Good computer skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office packages essential
- Social media savvy
The rewards include ??????
Competitive package commensurate with experience