Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website:
- This is a developer role for our mission critical post trade systems.
- Also Will work on various development projects on our EMEA post trade processing systems.
- Understand business requirement and develop technically sound design.
- Develop/test implementation design.
- Communicate with user/BA and perform UAT.
- Support front-to-back testing.
- Own and manage the project/task.
- Provide level 3 support.
- Core Java development.
- Strong in object-oriented design.
- Strong communication skill, ability to understand business requirement and explain to users on system behaviour.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting.
- Knowledge in C++/C# an advantage.
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Cash Equities and/or FX, Derivatives.
- Experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front-office systems and teams.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin